It’s a multi-venue book fest that spans both villages from the Tarrytown train station to the Philipse Manor station of Sleepy Hollow. Many activities will be along a walk-able, family-friendly route running along Broadway, basically the path Ichabod Crane would have taken when he’s fleeing the Headless Horseman, of course. For further venues, there will a shuttle.
- Warner Library featuring author tables and signings on the front lawn.
- Patriot’s Park with central event tent
- Philipsburg Manor Restoration featuring storytelling, music, crafts and more at their annual Pinkster: African-American Celebration; and showcased author
- The Old Dutch Church featuring mystery/thriller authors
- Sleepy Hollow Cemetery (at Washington Irving’s grave)
- Hudson Valley Writers Center featuring Literary Authors and Poets
Historical Points of Interest